Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hey there, Dec. 17, Dr. Montague Blunden III here in DC says my (badly) fractured foot bone
is starting to heal so I am released from the Big Boot! He says I really won't be doing anything to retard the healing process.  The bad news is that it will take until next Halloween to be completely healed, but I can walk on it and will use a cane to shoo away dogs and little children (haha) and maybe give the cane away in Cambodia. I have some comfortable shoes,
some emergency painkiller and a good attitude, so what are we waiting for? Let's get this party started! 

2 comments:

Denise Grassart said...

Dr.Montague Blunden? Did you make that up? Too good to be true.
I like the idea of using the cane to shoo away kids and dogs. Ah....seeing the silver lining. That's what it's all about.

Denise Grassart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.